Working out puts me in an incredible mood. I LOVE running, but I needed a cross train type of work out that I can do at home. I am pushed for time with school, teaching, and life. Gym's are so expensive and crossfit gym's are 3 times more. I have listed some that I do, and so can any person. This is 5 days, squeeeez them in!! All workouts can be modified :) (which I hope you increase in miles and times)
**NOTE: EACH DAY DRINK 30 Oz of WATER :) To get all of this water down in a day, I keep a water bottle on my desk at work. By 5:00, it has to be gone! This keeps me from eating the office's supply of M&M's
Day 1- Heart Attack
1 mile run, water break, 4 mins of a continuous rotation of the following: squats, mt. Climbers, jumping jacks, and knee highs. Take a ten second break in between each one and leaves 20 seconds of the routine.
This workout keeps your heart pumping!!! CALORIE BURNER
Day 2- Buns of Steel
1.5 mile run (try going longer if you can), water break, 50, that's right 50 of the following:
Squats, Mt. Climbers, Reverse Dips (on a kitchen chair), Lunges, Side Lunges, Push Ups, Crunches (modify them by different styles to work other areas). DONE!! You are sure to feel this in your booty tomorrow!!
Day 3- Bust it
3 MILES :) Get it done. Run a new route. Try at a new park or different neighborhood. Keeps you in good spirit not to look at the same scenery. And it is SAFE, change up your runs so nobody is watching.
Water break and BUST IT!! Double up on day 2 to 100 reps!!
Don't worry, take more water breaks if needed.
Day 4- REST, Eat healthy, STRETCH and drink WATER
Rest is good every now and then, but the next workout you're going to hate.
Good Meal for Recovery:
Breakfast- Egg Whites, Turkey Sausage, Apple
Lunch- Organic PB&J on whole wheat bread, banana, and raw carrots
Dinner- Baked chicken breast with a light seasoning with broccoli
Snacks- Granola and honey
Day 5- Torure :) Not really
Run 100 Meters, 10 Lunges, 100 Meters, 10 Squats, 100 Meters, 50 Crunches, 100 Meters, 20 Push ups, run a mile TIMES IT BY 3
Tomorrow, a full list of cross fit workouts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment